Welcome to the PowerShell: Do I.T. Yourself! - Disk Clean Up.
The code is designed to clean up your hard drive where junk files and OS downloads can take up space. There might be some 'Access is Denied' for some of the clean up
locations. Feature updates and older Windows folders are deleted and the last command empties the Recycle Bin. The code is designed for OS default using the C drive. Enjoy!
1) Click the link to download the ZIP file.
2) Right click the file and extract the contents.
3) Right click on the PS1 file and select "Run With PowerShell".
4) Enter Yes when prompted to run the script.
5) Watch the code clean up your hard drive.