1) Cars start the season in numbered order. The race results will affect the next race as the starting order will be opposite. Example: Casey Coupe wins the race, then Casey Coupe will start last the next race. The last car left on the track wins.
2) Class races are 16 points for a win, 14 for second and all the way down to last for 2 points.
3) There will be 10 regular season races with 4 Raceoff races with the top 6 cars. The car with the most points will be crowned the champion.
4) NEW: The Bridge. A second chance at survival or failure?
5) Season 2 starts December 1st 2021 and will conclude on Christmas.