1) Cars start the season in alphabetical order. The race results will affect the next race as the starting order will be opposite. Example: Casey Coupe wins the race, then Casey Coupe will start last the next race. The last car left on the track wins.
2) Race points are 10 points for a win, 9 for second and all the way down to last for 1 point.
3) There will be 10 regular season races with 4 RaceOff races with the top 6 cars. The car with the most points will be crowned the champion.
4) NEW: DEATH RACE!
5) NEW: Upper Deck. Fans can now watch the DEATH RACE or become a part of it?
6) NEW: Side Ramp Rails. Cars will no longer get stuck on the side of the track. The only way out is over the ramp or under the bridge!
7) Season 3 DEATH RACE starts January 3, 2022 and will conclude on January 25, 2022.
5/09/2022 Champions & Winners: Season 8 will be named Champions & Winners. All Champions and top winners will compete for the top spot.
4/21/2022 CT vs Brian: Season 7 will be named CT vs Brian. There will be 5 cars that Brian drove in the FF movies versus CT cars.
4/11/2022 CT: Open Attack: Brian's 94 Supra has replaced the 328 due to axle issues.
4/6/2022 CT: Open Attack has been delayed a few days and will start April 12th 2022.
3/14/2022 CT: Open Attack will be season 6 with CT, FF and other cars and trucks that attempt to survive the attack.
2/12/2022 Leslie XL is bowing out of Season 5 to allow Wendy Wagon the chance to defend her title.
2/12/2022 Nando is back for Season 5. His accusations have been cleared and he is happy to return to the track.
A portal opened up to another universe and Dom's 68 Charger Widebody, Letty's 66 Vette and Brian's 2002 Skyline came through and set up Season 5 CT vs FF Multiverse.
There will only be 4 CT cars going up against the dual threats of Dom, Letty & Brian.
LED lighting has been added to the Wall for better viewing of the race. Champions have been added.
1/25/2022 Leslie XL is the Season 3 Champion. Can she continue in Season 4 CT VS FF starting February 1st 2022?
1/21/2022 RaceOffs! The regular season has come to an end. Season 3 RaceOffs start January 22nd 2022.
1/17/2022 The GATE! The Bridge was replaced with The Gate. Nothing is going to get through unless we want it to.
1/16/2022 CT vs FF! Chevron Techron VS Fast and the Furious. The FF cars (62.7 oz) do weigh more than the CT (47.2 oz) cars minus Cary Carrier who is coming out of retirement. There will be 6 CT cars vs 4 FF cars. CT vs FF starts February 1st, 2022.
New Sponsor: Get Maine Lobster. They are sponsoring Taylor Taxi as they deliver the finest Maine lobster and seafood from our docks, right to your doorstep.
New: Side Ramp Rails. Cars will no longer get stuck on the side of the track. The only way out is over the ramp or under the bridge!
12/28/2021 CT Racing Season 3 is ready to go. 10 cars passed their inspections. Are you ready for DEATH RACE?
12/27/2021 Nando has been disqualified for season 3 for allegations of sexual misconduct. Several cars came forward to mention they felt violated by his constant touching and inappropriate kissing. An investigation is underway.
12/26/2021 Sparky has been disqualified for season 3 for cranking. He has been using illegal wheel cranking adjustments. This was discovered by a CT Racing surprise inspection. More information to follow.
12/25/2021 Hank Hotrod is the season 2 champion. Hank finished six and last in the group to make the RaceOffs and won 2 of the 4 RaceOffs. The underdog takes the championship.
11/08/2021 Kelley Kompact is the season 1 champion. Kelley finished first in the Mini class and went on to win
the RaceOffs with 2 wins.